skip to main content

home > products > BioMould - mould treatment

Mould Treatment - BioMould

BioMoud removes dirt and stains associated with mould and attacks the mould spores that are evident on the property walls. BioMould effectively combines natural plant extracts and a fresh fragrance so is safe for the environment, non-inflammable, non-toxic and readily biodegradable.

Mould around a windowThe Problem

From time to time, we have all endured damp and musty conditions in the home. Sometimes, through no fault of your own, the damp seeps through the walls and as a result, starts the process of mould growth.

The affect of mould has been caused by the lack of air circulation in the room and because the bad bacteria contains damaging toxic spores, it is not only bad for the property but can ultimately cause health problems.

Once the problem has appeared, the next course of action has historically been to apply toxic chemicals in the form of a strong acting bleach, which is not only harmful to the environment but causes unpleasantness to you.

The Product and Solution

BioMould is a specialised natural cleaning preparation that is based upon plant extract technology. Not only does BioMould remove dirt and stains but it immediately attacks the mould spores that are evident on the property walls.

BioMould effectively combines natural plant extracts, fresh fragrance, organic acid and biodegradable surfactants.

BioMould is safe for the environment, is non-inflammable, nontoxic and readily biodegradable. The surfactants contained in this blend of plant extracts comply with the biodegradability criteria, as laid down in Regulation (EC) 648/2004.

Key product features

  • BioMould removes the need for using toxic and caustic chemicals
  • BioMould is the natural effective way to eradicate mould build up
  • BioMould, once applied restores the surface to its original condition
  • BioMould is entirely friendly to the environment
  • BioMould is biodegradable, non-flammable and non-toxic

pdf logo Download the BioMould Mould Treatment Brochure

Usage Instructions

  1. Clean area with plenty of water to loosen any mould growth and other dirt
  2. Spray on BioMould (neat - do not dilute) using a trigger spray paying particular attention to stubborn spots and then allow time for it to work.
  3. Clean with a suitable brush or scourer, according to the surface being cleaned
  4. Rinse off with a sharp stream of water
  5. Leave for 24 hours and if any further mould infestation is apparent, repeat procedures 1 to 4 above

Health & Safety

BioMould is completely safe to use but should be handled under good house keeping practices. Please wash hands after use and keep away from drinking water and foodstuffs. BioMould is non-flammable, biodegradable, non-toxic and when used as directed, is completely safe. For best results store product in a cool, dry place.